July 4, 2009

WHO'S AT THE LOSING END?

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST AUG.22, 2008)

It was Nelson's birthday last Tuesday, August 19, 2008. Who is he? Well, for the sake of the people who doesn't know...he is Nelson Lonzame Lopena. The guy I've been going gaga for the last 3 years now. The guy who always makes me smile effortlessly, the guy who makes me cry, the guy who inspires me, the guy who disappoints me. And for the first time...the guy I love.

What I feel for him is an open secret to everybody. What we have is too hard to understand yet too obvious to be ignored and felt.
I found out that he planned to celebrate his birthday "supposedly" today...but unexpectedly it happened last night. Prior to last night, I asked Baron to do me a favor. I told him to be free on Friday night, August 22, 2008 and join me along with Rated K to drink courtesy of Nelson's birthday celebration. Baron agreed. Thanks Baron. The idea of having Baron in the scene is my scheme to piss Nelson.

So, going back to last night, Jessie texted me that I should follow to Niche. So, I texted Baron and told him that the celebration was moved. "Wasap" Baron said. So we talked on the phone and he asked me what can he do so I asked him if he's ok to follow and he asked me where is the venue and after I told him that it's in Niche, he said that he will be there asap. Thanks again Baron.

So as I entered Niche, I already saw Jessie, Ryan, Kulet, Paul and Nelson. I sat down and waited till Baron arrives. Alas, I saw Baron arrived with his black Mercedes Benz. I told myself...let the game begin. It's a battle between me and Nelson. With Baron on my side, I got the first score as soon as he embraced me. I introduced him to Kulet and Nelson. Two points...hahaha. here's the catch. When Baron sat down, he asked for the guy I've been telling him and Nelson heard it clearly coz he was sitting beside Baron. Baron even asked me to dance with him, but unfortunately Nelson went out to buy something so the points did not credit.

Baron really made my night. He left at 11pm I think and he kissed me on the cheeks...that's the ultimate score...3 points. I thanked him and he said that "malakas ka sa akin eh..." He texted me that what I did, we did was not nice...konsensyahin ba ako?!hehehe

Now, my team mate left. I need to continue the game I started. I was really ahead but now it's Nelson's turn. And fuck, he did score a lot...Funny but what happened last night was unbearable for me. It's my idea to have him pissed yet I went home pissed and almost teary eyed cause of what he did which I will not elaborate anymore beacause of the fact that it really pissed me, and until now I'm still!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!! Shit!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?