July 4, 2009

AND HIS NAME IS ATTILA

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST JUNE 10,2008)

Last Thursday, June 5...me and my friends(Mami Otek, Ate Wenna) from Salamat and JC were in Malate to watch DJ Alvaro's gig at Hobbit House. The place is good, the music is ok, the beer...need I say it's the best but what happened that night was something unexpected...unforgettable. (",)
The place was full of foreigners simply because it's Malate. (Hello?!) Anyways, after DJ called me to sing with her, some of the "Joes" asked her to introduce them to our group. The next thing I know, 5 white-skinned persons were already in our table. And one guy was sitting beside me. His name is Attila, a Canadian Navy Officer that just arrived last Wednesday.
We talked about his work, my work, about him and me. Honestly, I'm kinda confused by the manner we talked, coz its...let's say it's too gay. (I don't have a talent to tell if a foreigner is gay or not.) The conversation went to flirting and when he asked me if I have a boyfriend...that's the time I got a signal to do my thing...HEHEHE.
Of course, when you flirt, you have to tease. And you have to make sure that it will work or else you'll be sorry. I told him that I love kissing and he asked me if he can kiss me. I said "Why don't you try?"
The kiss...of course I loved it. He asked the waitress for another round of drinks. Then he asked me if I can go to his place and that if it's ok to leave the rest of the guys there. So, to cut the story short I wet home with him to his place in City Garden Hotel just two blocks away from Hobbit House. I think its 'round 3am already when we reached his place.
Of course we had sex...what else will we do? Were done with the talking. It's been three months since the last time I had sex and I may say it's worth the wait.HAHAHA!
My cell woke me up at 7 in the morning. He was still sleeping and I can't help but to stare at him and just smile. How he resembles a hearthrob in ABS-CBN (His features are close to Sam Milby's) Then he woke up, embraced me and kissed me and we did it again...Nothing beats sex in the morning. After that, I told him that I need to go and still have to go back to the office for work that day.
I didn't get his number, his email address but the hell I care...Attila gave me something I will never forget for the rest of my fucking life and believe me guys, it never fails to put a smile on my face and yes, I'm fucking smiling right now while finishing this thing off...
Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?