July 4, 2009

I LOVE MY COOKIE!

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST MAY 19, 2009)




At last, I have my very own LG KP 500 aka LG Cookie.

I bought it last Saturday, May 16, 2009 while waiting for Zelda and Mael.

Thanks to Ekym, who also owns a Cookie that really inspires me more to get one.

Actually, I really fell in love with the LG Cookie when it first came out in the market.

I bought it as a Part 1 gift to myself for my upcoming birthday and of course for working so hard...hehehe!

I'm still thinking of buying another gift for moi next week just in time for my birthday.

Thanks to the saleslady in Greenhills. She gave me a very reasonable price for my Cookie.

I love my new phone. I love my cookie...(I think I already made it clear that I love the phone ayt?!)

Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?