July 4, 2009

THE FUCKING DVD'S

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST JULY 8,2008)

Yesterday, Alex (one of the researchers ng Salamat Dok) asked me to accompany her in her shoot at Intramuros. I did the interview in behalf of the original Segment Producer Pier Pastor. After the shoot, I asked Alex, Daddy Bong (Our Cameraman), and Kuya Freddie (Our Driver) if we can have a quick stop at Quiapo to buy DVDs. All of them said it's ok so we headed to Quiapo.
Alex was with me while we wandered around the streets of Quaipo to search for good dvds to watch. I asked the lady if they have Bioman, unfortunately they ran out of stock. So we continued and then we stopped by this stall and the price we saw really invited us. For Php25 you can have a nice movie to watch to that is a dvd copy. So I immediately scanned the movies and I picked four movies (all in the horror/suspense genre).
After spending almost 2 hours, I bought 6 dvds and believed me I was really excited to go home and wathc them all. But that didn't happen, coz I got into another inuman session again. And again...and again.
By 530am I reached Sto.NiƱo, rode the tricycle and went home. I went instantly to my room, drop my bag and then I thought that something is missing. That's the time I realized that I lost the dvds I bought...That time, I felt like I wanna cry, scream. I really had a hard time looking for those movies.
Moral lesson, I should have brought a bigger bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?