July 4, 2009

THE MEN IN MY LIFE

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST JULY 16, 2008)

Yes, I'm single and currently looking for someone. Well, technically I have a boyfriend but he is based in the US but physically I don''t have...so I don't know what will you call that.

His name is Fermin James Erosido. I think I was 19 and he was 18 then. We were still in college. He was my first boyfriend. He studies at FEU and I'm from PUP. We had the best time. Mostly watching movies, eating out and of course enjoyed the wonders of texting. It seemed that our relationship would last but eventually, after 3 months, he stopped texting. I didn't know why. And until now, I still don't know why. No regret as I remember what we had. He is cute but not that really appealing but I still remember what my friend Carina told me when she happened to see us at SM North. "Ang gwapo ng kasama ni Jerome" she said to our friends...Basically, I charged everything to experience. I told myself that it wasn't bad for a first timer. Besides there's a first time for everything ayt?



Next is Gerry Torres. He is a professor at the De La Salle University along Taft Avenue. We met through Downelink. He was 39 then and I was 21. I went to his place and we fucked. Lol. Then, we became lovers. He asked me to live with him in which I agreed. It was my first time to experience having a live-in partner. We lived, rather I lived in his condo, Sommerset Condo Tower A just near DLSU. He is a very sweet guy. He prepares me breakfast before going to work and serves me dinner everynight I go home to our humble abode. It seemed like a lasting relationship but maybe the idea of being stuck with him forever really took a toll out of the relationship. But after 3 months...I called the shots. I stopped going to our place. I had my allibis. I didn't answer his calls, texts. What would you expect of him. Of course he was fucking mad at me. I said my sorry. I admit I was such an asshole to him. But after how many years, I had the chance to tell him why I did that and again apologized for the action I made.

Last 2005, I went to Boracay with Ian and Ruth (College friends) That is where I met Abel. A 30 year old French Nactional. I forgot his surname. We met at Cocomangas during a beach party. I was introduced to him by an acquaintance I happened to saw also enjoying the night there. Maybe it's because of the beers or the ecstasy why we did the unthinkable and something very very naughty which I will not elaborate. We dated for a month. He is sweet, nice and thoughtful. For everybody’s info, Abel is my first non-Filipino boyfriend. I knew that what we really need is not each other. We just enjoyed the company.

The site Guys4men brought me and Richard to each others arm. He is a call center agent. His 27 and I'm 22. His nice, sweet, but sometimes moody. Does having a Rav 4 a plus factor? Lol. So, wahat can I say about this guy. Well, among my boyfriends, he's the only one I've been having sex with in motels. Yes...motels like Sogo, Victoria Court etc etc. I still remember the love chair we used at Victoria Court… really helpful lol. I broke up with him after 3 months and after that we got back together. We even went to Laiya, Batangas last 2006 to spend our Holy Week there. After our trip to Laiya, I never heard any news from him. He stopped answering my texts and calls…Three months since we got back together, he broke up with me. Lol.

Next is Benedict aka Dikoy. I met him through Guys4men. He is 27 and I was 23 I think. He is cute, matured and witty. We dated for two or three weeks I guess. A very short intimacy in my own words. As short as his height. Yes, he stands only 5 feet and 2 inches tall. I'm not that tall but I think his height is way too weird for his age. But we had the most exciting and fearless sex ever. We did it in a restroom in an office. I will not say if it’s his office or mine. Lol.


I met Marvin Dalag also through G4M. We eventually clicked. At first I was 24, he was 19 or 20. We had the weirdest time to have sex. Every 12 midnight, that is if we're lucky that both of his parents are way asleep already. During our first month I think, we’re more of a fuckbuddies. For me it’s ok. We both want it anyways. I took the chance to introduced him to my officemates in which I wanted him to do so but he didn't. Never even tried. I admit that I was a bad boyfriend to him. Why? I broke up with him when I met someone and that’s another story to tell. At least I tried to be a good one. I guess we are never really meant to be as lovers…rather we would be better off as friends. In fact, until now, he still communicates with me and so do I.


Last 2007, I went to Cebu for a coverage. It was my first time there and I really enjoyed it. This is where I met Stefano Ruzza, a Swiss-Italian Expat. He is the Director of Operations at Hilton Hotel Cebu, Worldwide Resort and Spa. He made his way to me through alcohol. He asked me to join him for some drinking which I gave in and that set the start of something new. He is 34 then and I’m 24. He is funny, nice, romantic and handsome. Some say he looks like Kempee de Leon. During our time, it was my first time to celebrate my birthday with a boyfriend. I flew to Cebu and we had dinner. A very romantic, intimate night it was. We had the best of our time with each other when we went to Phuket and Kuala Lumpur. After 3 months, what I thought that what we have would never end came to a stop. He never answer my emails, texts and calls. Damn!



2008, after not being in a relationship for sooo long, I met Scalpy. A 34 years old, a Chinese-Filipino-American. I met him in G4M (God, G4M is a big help to me….hahaha) He is nice, straightforward, romantic and cute. First time we met, we kissed. We held each others arm. We dated. Sometimes coffee, dinner at Greenhills and share thoughts with each other. I knew he will leave me soon coz he needs to go back to the US coz basically that’s where he lives. March 4, 2008, he left. Im so glad we had sex before he left. After 4 months, Im happy that we still communicate with each other. Either through Chikka, email and phone calls.
Having been to 8 relationships, one thing is for sure. My guy is still out there. I don’t know when, where or how but I’m sure, with the help of fate, I will be happy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?