July 4, 2009

BACKGROUNDER PART 4

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST SEPT. 3, 2008)

Well, seems like everybody knew what I have for Nelson. It's like an open secret...But I haven't admit anything yet especially to him. I'm afraid.

One time, Kuya Otep and Jessie have to go to Mindoro for their coverage. One of their crew was Nelson. I really wanted to join because I know that he will be gone for three to four days. And I can't bear that.

I never asked Kuya Otep and Jess to bring me along. They just did and I became a part of the team then bound to Mindoro.

Of course I was so fucking happy. So happy that it's totally okay with me even if I knew for a fact that we will climb a mountain as part of the coverage.

When we arrived at the inn, we prepared all the things that were needed for the next day's coverage. After that, we agreed to drink.

Syermpre, tuksuhan na. Sabi ni Kuya Otep, makasama ko lang si Nelson, kahit umakyat ng bundok ok lang sa akin. (Totoo naman...) They were teasing him to me and vice versa.

Some of the things I like about Nelson is everything is ok with him. Hindi naman siya ganon ka-feeling pero in fairness may karapatan naman mag-feeling. He just rides with every crack of jokes. Syempre may picture taking moments din (the pics I posted in my album) Sinusubuan niya pa ako ng pulutan. Grabe! I cannot explain the feeling that night. Sobrang high, sobrang overwhelming.

8 hours of climb. Exhausting yet worth it coz I was with him during the climb. Just him and me and the Tao-Boyd that served as our guide. Kahit may kumagat sa aking Limatic (sort of a linta) okay lang. Walang katumbas na saya naman yung kapalit nun. I felt like I wasn't feeling any pagod at all.

We spent two nights sa bundok. Pagbaba namin. We all felt like we were so dirty coz di kami masyado nakaligo doon. Puro punas-punas lang...Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?