July 4, 2009

UNTIL THEN...

They say that liking someone is one thing, but being like by someone you like is another thing. I guess that also applies in love.
Time is really ticking away from the both of us. By March 4, he will be flying back to the States. I asked him how long did he think he can come back in the country. He said he doesn't know. He added that I should not wait for him. He said that I should entertain others, date around. What the fuck?! I know for myself that what we have right now is something magnificent, something unexplainable. But he noted one remarkable thing, and I believe it. I just hope it will happen. He said that fate brought us to where we are right now and if fate will let it, we will still see and be with each other again.
For the first time in my life, I am dating someone. We just went out last Friday, february 22, 2008 for our second date. We had dinner at in one of the restos in Greenhills. Though we didn't get the chance to hold each others hand nor give each other a kiss of goodbye, that night is romantic enough to compensate for it.
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?