July 4, 2009

THE GHOST

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST NOV. 6, 2008)

It's been 3 years since I last saw his ghost from seven years of haunting. Good thing this ghost already vanished and abandoned me. I thought I'd never see one...not until now.

And now another ghost is all set to haunt me to whenever. But now, the ghost is more frightening. Everytime I see this new ghost, I feel pain, disappointment and anger. The emotions are so strong...and I can't fight it.

This month marks the first day of his haunting. The first appearance happened at the lobby of ABS-CBN. I was about to be fetched by the crewcab going to my shoot when I saw his ghost standing right beside the wall. I pretended not to notice his presence. But my eyes can't help but to catch a glimpse of him. When
I had the courage to face him, this ghost was nowhere to be seen.

I also saw his ghost in the office. The ghost was sitting in a chair watching TV when I entered the room coz I'm gonna ask someone what time she will be going home. His eyes laid upon me. I was stunned for a moment but kept my composure. Again, I acted like I'm not seeing him. But his presence is so strong.

So strong, i immediately stepped out of the room after I have spoken to the person.

The ghost also haunts me on my way to the office. Though I can't see him, the song being played reminds me of this ghost.

How long will this ghost haunt me? Why? When will it stop? I hope it's not too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?