July 4, 2009

I THINK I'M OVER

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST OCT. 4, 2008)

With all the the "BACKGROUNDER" entries I made...you would think that I'm not yet done sharing my expeience with this guy. Yes, there are still lot of stories to tell, some are good, some are bad. But I decided not to continue it anymore.

Why? Writing every entries for the past months that concerns him is really a torture. Making me linger and somehow still holding on to whatever it is that I have with him.

I haven't seen him for a week now. I meant not bumping into him at the corridor or at the lobby, even at TOC (a place in ABS-CBN where all the smokers and coffee lovers and the rest of the people who just wanna have a break with work hangs-out)

They say that absence makes the heart grow ponder. I really don't believe in this cliche before. But now, I think getting over someone requires distance and perseverance. I think it's really all in our minds. What the mind can conceive..the body can achieve.

This is not to prove to anyone nor to him that I think I'm over with him coz in the first place there's nothing really to prove. I thought that after I left the show, it would take me a decade to really be over him. (Remember the first guy I mentioned that I have fallen in-love with way back in high school? It took me 7 fucking years to get rid of him in my mind and in my heart)

A decade? Maybe you guys would say that it's so pathetic. Yes it is. And I don't wanna be pathetic. Maybe I've changed. Maybe I'm over coz there's no more thinking of him every day, every night. No butterflies in my stomach everytime I see him.

I'm not angry at him...just disappointed! And that is why I'm moving on...

"SHAME ON YOU IF YOU FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON ME IF YOU FOOL ME TWICE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?