July 4, 2009

BACKGROUNDER PART 1

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST AUG. 30,2008)

I entered ABS-CBN last June of 2004. I was so excited then knowing that I'm gonna start working in Rated K, under Korina Sanchez.

The staff are all nice. It didn't took me long to get along with them. Then I was given an assignment as a Researcher. I must admit...I was really a newbie then. Every "first" really made a mark. My first assignment, my first writer, my first shoot outside and the first time I met him...Nelson.

He was the show's Assistant Cameraman then. We went to interview someone in Ortigas I think. Afterwhich, I picked up some materials in ParaƱaque. That was the first time we had our conversation.

He removed his polo and drove. He asked for my name. Oh my god, I was sitting at the passenger's seat and had the chance to take a closer look at him. Yes, I'm not gonna deny. I really find him cute then...(hello?! until now naman) He asked for my age. I said "Im 21" Guess what he said...."Uy, pareho lang pala tayo ng edad." That's the first time he cracked a joke on me and made me smile.

Honestly, I just find him cute coz I was still lingering from the memories of Regil Joseph Martinez ( A highschool thing...I called it love then...hahaha...yuck! Very highschool!) But true. I don't know what's with me. Yes, Nelson is cute but I love Regil back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?