July 4, 2009

THE GHOST PART 2

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST DEC. 19, 2008)
Yes I'm still seeing this ghost. And boy, this ghost's hair grew quite long enough to be tied up.

The usual emotions everytime I'm seeing this ghost like super kaba and as if I am stunned are still there.

This afternoon, December 19, 2008 I went to Rated K's office to look for my friend Jessie. Apparently she's nowhere to be found and Angel was there and yes, the ghost was there beside the door.

I asked Angel to smoke. Angel said yes but I was shocked when she asked the ghost to smoke with us. OMG!

I instantly said..."Sabi ko tayo!"

Why I said that? Of course I don't wanna smoke and have this ghost standing beside me or whatever. Just don't like the feeling.

I think I heard the ghost right..."Ayaw mo ko kasama magyosi?!"

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

I didn't know what to say...I just pretended that I didn't hear what the ghost said.

Ok, there we sat at the lobby (Angel and me) smoking...after one stick...Angel acknowlegde the presence of the ghost standing at my back.

I can't look and I don't wanna look. But surely, the ghost's presence was too strong not to be noticed.

I just felt so akward...coz Angel was talking to the ghost and I'm not.

Damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?