July 4, 2009

BACKGROUNDER PART 3

(ORIGINALLY CREATED LAST SEPT. 2, 2008)

Since almost everyday, part of my work is go to places where my story is. Sometimes I need to go out of town. And more often that not, Nelson was always my crew.

Maybe the times we're together during our shoots formed a special closeness between the two of us.

I learned his past, his escapades during his younger days...he is 32 na ata ngayon...(Fuck! Ako ba ito? I don't know how old na siya) He also shared things that really helped me know him better. Ako, ganon din. I was so good in pretending that I'm not feeling something for him. Why? Cause, I don't want the friendship to stop. But thanks to my friends in Rated K. What supposedly is a secret became a national fiasco in Rated K. I keep on telling myself that as long as I'm not admitting anything and if I continue to be as natural towards him...he wouldn't think that I really have something for him.

But...maybe I wasn't so careful at all or it became so obvious that it came to his senses that I really have something for him. But to tell you this, Nelson didn't put it in his head nor made a bid deal out of it. He remained the same. The friendship's still there. And that's one thing I like about that guy.

One day, he invited me at their place kasi Fiesta daw. Why not? He invited me naman. So we went to his Tita's House. Ang daming tao. Nakakailang kasi ako lang yung katrabaho niya na andun. He then introduced me to the his group of Tita's sitting in one table. After that, to his group of Tito's, then to his group of pinsan's... then to his siblings...(oh my god...sobrang nakakatense! feeling ko I'm his new girlfriend being introduce to the Lopena Clan) eto na...he introduced me to his son (NJ short for Nelson Junior) then to his wife(Noemi aka Esmi)

Yes...he is happily married with one son. Syempre nakwento niya na sa akin yun diba? Pati nga history nila. He was in high school, Noemi was in college na. Noemi is four years older than him.

Taray! I felt like I was the kirida being humiliated in front of everybody.
We (Nelson, Noemi and me) sat on one table to eat. Ganda ng set-up di ba?
Of course para sa akin, panira ng moment yung wife but hello?! It comes with the package. I mean...I can't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?