May 18, 2010

TRANSITION

Being in your mid-20's makes you think a lot of things. Your family, friends, career, romance etc. And these things are the factors for me that somehow transforms you to a NEW PERSON as you mature.

CHANGE IS A CONSTANT THING. You have to live with it and EMBRACE IT.


Last night, I thought that I should embrace it NOW!

Of course I'M STILL THE OLD INZATIABLE AKA JEROME C. DELA CRUZ that you know. But I HAVE TO ADMIT, SOME THINGS ALSO CHANGED WITHIN ME.

BRAVER...I've always been brave but now even more. Been through a lot of shits in my life involving friends, family and even my past relationships, and they taught me one hell of a lesson....and that is to always stand up and never give up. There maybe times of defeat, but hey at least I GAVE A GOOD FIGHT!

FASTER, at this point of time there's no need for us to get left behind. A moment, an opportunity only happens once or maybe twice and if there'll be a third time you're lucky so might as well GRAB IT!

WISER...we're not getting any younger. We age and so I think it is but normal that WE SHOULD AGE WISELY. We live and we learn.

STRONGER...as you hurt, you tend to be numb and prone to pain and for me it's a good thing. YOU GET TOUGHER! lol...


Braver, Faster, Wiser and Stronger...that's me NOW!