May 3, 2010

INI-MINI-MAY-NI-MO...

I can hear it like a bomb ticking. May 6 is just around the corner. As you all know and it's been written like more than 5 times I guess here in my blog...that May 6 was the day my ex-bf and I broke up last year. Sigh!

Moving on...Hehehe. Ok, it's like how many days to go before that day comes and currently I'm enjoying myself texting with some random guys whom of course I met in Manjam and Planet Romeo.

It's just that...it feels like I'm sooo looking forward to whoever guy will be the next one FOR ME. And it's like as if I'm losing my patience finding out whoever that guy is.

Meet RG. He's in his early 20's. Still a student. A constant texter. He's cute and all that except for one thing...HE'S YOUNGER THAN ME.




...

Then there's JC, a guy also younger than me. I can tell that he's not a big fan of texting. He has this dirty looks but I can tell that he's just for some fun.


...


Of course, I already introudced you to Gabriel. Cute, older than me, working, constant texter, sweet but we haven't met yet and he's so fucking elusive! And I hate that part. Hehehe





...
Lastly, there's Derick. A former Call Center agent. He lives in Bulacan. We've started texting just last week...That's it!


....


So, who's gonna be the next one for me?

Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?