May 25, 2010

CONFIRMATION...

One of my close friends back in high school, Chairmaine aka Amaine texted me Monday last week. By the way, Charmaine used to work before in Channel 7 but now she's currently in Canada.

Ayways, she asked me to be a Ninong (for the second time around) to my inaanak Robee on his Confirmation. Of course I said yes. Along with me were Lesley, Ambic and LK.

It was past 3pm when the ceremony started. Done at Holy Spirit Church in Malolos. I came from work that day so I was feeling soooooo sleepy so what I did, I was like half-asleep and half-awake while the priest was doing his thing.


After the Confrimation we headed at KFC for a quick merienda then to Amaine's house in a subdivision owned by Villar.
Amaine said that we should take a picture of the house coz she haven't seen it. She also mentioned that she'll be home on the latter part of July and plans to celebrate her birthday here. Yehey! I get to see her again.


God, how many godchildren do I have now?

Hehehe