May 12, 2010

I VOTE!

The day has finally come, May 10, 2010...the day of the election wherein millions of Filipino people including me went out to cast their votes for the National and Local election.

Coming from my first day of duty for ABSCBN's Halalan 2010, I arrived in Bulacan come past 2pm and hurriedly straight to the school where I was registered to vote.

Too bad my phone's battery gdot drained. No pictures of me as I cast my votes. Hay.

Anyways, here's the people who I voted for.

Gibo for President. He's smart, sexy and hot!


Mar Roxas for my VP. I was really for Binay, but I shaded Roxas' name if weren't for Korina.


Let me share with you some of the senators I voted...
Rissa Hontiveros...I so heart her jingle and the way she gets jiggy with it.


Ruffy Biazon, I met him personally two years ago. Such a nice person.


Acosta and Roco, my mom is a teacher so that makes me an advocate of education.


Bong Bong Marcos, he's cute.


Liza Masa, for women empowerment.


Pia Cayetano, so graceful. Not your typical Trapo.


Adel Tamano, god he's so fucking good-looking. Aside from that, I really wanted to have someone to represent the Muslim community in the Senate.


Tito Sotto, a huge fan since I was a child because of Eat Bulaga.


Lastly, Miriam Defensor-Santiago, such a character. Senate will not be comple without her presence.


There you go. That's how me Inzatiable casted my vote last May 10. Hope, whoever wins may do something good for the next six years...