May 7, 2010

PANCAKE HOUSE...

I was just sitting in our couch and watching some news last Wednesday, May 5 when my phone rang. It was Zelda calling so I picked it up.

The call was an invitation for a dinner somewhere in Bulacan. I said yes coz I haven't seen this girl since February. The last time we saw each other was when her hubby Mael had his bday which of course was posted here.


So they picked me up at our house and we headed to Petron Station along NLEX and agreed to dine in at Pancake House.



I was surprised to see how big Zelda's tummy is right now. By the way, they are expecting Iver.


Zelda had some pasta and clubhouse.


Mael got some clubhouse...



While I ordered Tuna Sandwich...


It was just the three of us but our orders were like a barkada meal. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?