May 25, 2010

OUR NICHE...

Seems like ages since the last time we get together for a night of almost endless inuman session. I'm talking about my colleagues from Rated K.

I was sitting in my editing for Rated K when Iriz called me up and asking me to come over at Ignazia Bar. I said that I will as soon as I'm done with my work. When I came, Ryan, Ate Bless, Iriz, Liezel were already there.

After finishing some buckets of beers, Paul came and three more persons will follow namely Kulet, Ewa and Vicky. We told them to just go to Niche, our niche after work.


I was asked by the group to jam with the band. And they wanted me to sing my signature songs from Evanescence...so I sang My Immortal. Good thing I hit the high notes. Ehem Ehem.


It was getting kinda late. Around 3am, I bid them goodbye and went home for I have a very very early shoot that morning.


A night of fun, drink and bonding again!

TOTALLY!