May 7, 2010

GLEE


Yes! I'm now a certified Glee fanatic. I haven't seen a single episode of Glee till last Wednesday, May 5.


Good thing my brother Jeric have this clear copy of Glee. So I turned the tv on and popped in the disc.


I can't help but to fell in love with Glee. Maybe because I love music so much. As in!

The storyline, the casts, conflicts, plot...everything is just so perfect. I remember Mo Twister saying Glee is the gayest show on tv...So what? At least everyone's watching it. We'd rather watch Glee than watch you Mo.


Ok, I also love Cory Monteith aka Finn. Like suuuuuuuuuper!

Of course I can relate to Kurt for obvious reasons. Hehehe.


Currently, I'm on episode 5 now and looking forward to another date with my dvd hopefully this weekend.

Glee!!! Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?