May 9, 2010

ON THE LEAD...


The Derick saga continues...

Early tonight...no, last night actually, I asked him if we can go out again and hear mass together. I was expecting a yes and yes did I get. Lol.

An hour before 6pm which was the agreed time to meet up....yourstruly is soooooo busy preparing himself. At quarte to 6pm, I sent him a text message informing him that I'm on my way to our rendezvouz.

I came in early and he kept me waiting for like 10 minutes. Just enough time after I bought a bottle of mineral water to quench my thirst. And then he came. Hehehe.

We proceeded to the nearby church and heard mass.

Afterwhich, we went home. His hand on my lap and my hand on his waist. Yes, it's sweet and mushy and all that. Spare me! I'm dateless for a year.

Looks like he's on the lead over Gabriel.

Let's see what happens next...

Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?