May 12, 2010

AKO ANG SIMULA: HALALAN 2010 COVERAGE

As part of the News and Current Affairs Group of ABSCBN, we are all required to do our share for the Halalan 2010 coverage.

I was assigned to get feedbacks, reports fro BOTO MO PATROLLERS from all over the country.


...

DAY 1

My duty starts at 12midnight come May 10, 2010 and I have to sit there front od the PC for the next 12 hours retreiving text messges.


I salute those people working in Call Centers. Going to work that time is not a joke not to mention the fact that, that time is the time wherein everybody should be enjoying or sleeping rather and not working.

After my shift, I went home to vote and afterwhich slept for like 7 hours.


...

DAY 2

I kinda get used to it. But don't get me wrong. Hehehe.


Maybe because I slept, I was up all night. Of course, coffee was such a big help for us.






I saw Yanyan when we went out for a smoke and posed in front of the camera.


And then we're free. Happy that in my own little way, I was able to contribute something.


Likey!