May 7, 2010

CHECKED! BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!


Barely a week when I start texting Derick.

I met him through Planet Romeo and after exchanging some private messages, we traded digits.

I already made a prior introduction of him in my recent post.

Last Tuesday, he agreed to meet up.

Of course we did it. Lol. Geez, I'm such a kiss and tell.

Anyways, there's still more to him than just sex. I have this tendency to move on to another guy after a one night stand. But with him, I feel that (hopefull) he could be the next one.

Im still crossing my fingers coz Gabriel is still out there. Among the guys on my previous post, only three guys were left...RG, Gabriel and of course Derick.

Going back to Derick, I asked him if we can have dinner tonight. He's kinda hesitant but I can sense that he wants to.

Let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?