May 7, 2010

REST DAY

I'm always a morning person. So when I woke up last Tuesday, May 4...I wondered whether I'll go to work or not. Knowing that I have nothing to do...like no shoots, no phone calls to be made etc, I decided to take a day off.

I started with eating pandesal for breakfast with scrambled eggs. Yum. I seldom eat breakfast coz I find it so not helping coz I feel like you get bloated and so full that you can't work anymore.

Then, I wrote my scripts that I have to pass.

Afterwhich, I watched a very nice documentary on National Geographic Channel. I love this channel. I have this dream of someday to be part of National Geographic.


After watching, I read this book of Bob Ong entitled Kapitan Sino. I haven't finish the book yet. Im a fan of Bob Ong by the way.


Merienda time came, I craved for one of my fave comfort food...Charan! Lucky Me Pancit Canton, Original Flavor. Hmm, hey lucky me, this is free advertisement, you owe me! hehehe. Let me share to you guys a lil' secret...do you know that I can consume 3 pillows of Lucky Me Pancit Canton in just one sitting? Believe it!


Of course, the day won't be complete without some drinking. Likey! I haven't drink for like 5 days straight. Maybe that's the reason why I'm getting shivers. So I drunk The Bar Apple Flavor together with my neighbor Joke! Definitely, my other pal Winston Lights' always with me.



The next day, I didn't go to work either...

Pekto and Carmina's tagline in their show Day Off really is a statement...

IMPORTANTENT MAGPAHINGA, KAILANGAN MAG-DAY OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?