January 4, 2010

LOOKING BACK...

As we enter another year, I can't help but to be amazed on how 2009 passed me by just like that. Thinking all the things that have happened last year, remembering the people I've met, places I've been to and lessons in life that I have learned...what a 2009 it was.

Last January, after a year since I resigned from Rated K...I found myself back in the show. Lucky for me, Ms. Marielle (Salamat Dok's Executive Producer) allowed me to be part again of Rated K with the deal that Salamat Dok should be my priority. And I thank her for that.


Also that month where I met my ex-boyfriend Richard So. We met on January 17 to be exact. Unfortunately, the relationship lasted for just 3 months and a half.


Last August of 2009, I went to Singapore to unwind and relax. To veer away from stress cause by work. Hehehe. I stayed there for 9 days and had my accommodation courtesy of my high school friend Aldous PeƱaranda.

Since we're now talking about my exile in Singapore, there were also a lot of travels that happened in 2009 for me.


This year, ther are a number of people whom I've met. Some through my coverages, some through some common friends.



This year, I also got the chance to meet some celebrities like Krista Ranillo, Hayden Kho and former Pres. Joseph Estrada.


When it comes to my sexlife...hmmm, I had a good share of sex with men last year. Though 2009 wasn't that good for me, but 2009 wasn't that bad for me either. It's right in the middle. Hahaha


When it comes to my family...I'm happy that despite of the trials we have managed to cope up with it and get over with it.

This 2010, i hope to go to places I've never been to like Camiguin, Batanes and Palawan.

This 2010, hope to finally meet him. As I told my close friend Zelda, right now, I think I'm not really after the realtionship thing but I'm definitely more than willing to fall in love as soon as the right person comes along.

This 2010, I hope to meet more people regardles of their status in life.

Like what I posted in my Facebook shoutout...2009 is good, 2010 will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?