January 18, 2010

ME AND THE CITY

I find it so puzzling looking at the city's skyline when I was on the 13th floor of ELJ Building.

Looking at the city, it's buildings, skyscrapers, busy streets...I can't help but wonder how this busy Metro could hold my series of ex-boyfriends. How Manila gave me such fond memories of my escapades since I was just a teen and now that I'm all grown up...I wonder what can still the city offer me?



I used to be the child of Malate when I was in College. Almost every Saturday, I go there together with my girlfriends Ian and Ross. We always head to Verve, our favorite club there and just party the night away. We were not really that much of a beer drinkers back then...we just wanna parteee!!!

After like almost a decade (gosh, am I that old now?!) my idea of fun (drinking) is not on a Friday or Saturday night. It can be everyday. Saturday for me is like Christmas, like Holy Week, like New Year in the context of it comes only once a week. Since work is taking a big toll on me, I need to have Saturdays and even Sundays for myself, family and friends...in short NO WORK ALLOWED!!!

The metro has changed quite a bit since that last time I looked at it. The clubs and bars are more bold, more young, more hip than it was before. Or is it just me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?