January 23, 2010

SHOULDA, WOULDA, COULDA

If you have been following my blogs, you probably have an idea who was Richard So in my life.


Last Sunday, January 17...I was hanging out with my couple friends Zelda and Mael in their house in Heritage. Mael and I were drinking and Zelda's just there chatting with us while watching Kris Aquino's interview on The Buzz. Then I spoke and told them that January 17, should have been my first year anniversary with Richard.


January 17, 2009...I can still remember how we met. Where we met and what we did that day. What we talked about. Richard was a blessing to me after being single for a year.


My friends keep on telling me how lucky I was to have him and that we compliment each other. Richard taught me about so many things in life...so many things about love. There even came to a point that I told myself how lucky I was to have him.

I experienced a lot of "first" with Richard. I experienced how it feels like to dine on a V-Day. I got to the point where I met his parents and so did he. Apparently, I also experienced the first heartbreak. That infamous heartbreak where you can't do anything but to cry and ask questions and hoping for him to answer them all.



When Richard and I...actually when richard broke up with me on May 6, 2009, I was devastated. I was on my way to Asian Hospital then for my shoot when I received his text stating that we're over. Saying that we can no longer patch things up, saying goodbye.
I WOULD have been the happiest guy in the world just by having him until FOREVER ONLY IF WE DIDN'T BREAK UP.

And that same day, where I found out from Zelda that Richard now has a boyfriend. I was stunned for like 3 seconds and then I managed to say something which I already forgot.

Two nights ago, I texted Richard this:

"Hi, Jerome here. Heard it from Zelda. Congratulations on your new relationship, from the bottom of my broken heart..."
It COULD HAVE BEEN THE LAST TIME I'LL FALL IN LOVE but maybe he's just there to teach me the goodness in life and the people around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?