January 21, 2010

SOMETHING TO PONDER

I received a forwarded quote yesterday from my friend Roselyn and the quote goes like this:

"Sometimes we find ourselves FEELING INCOMPLETE...longing for something we can't explain, and you're caught in the middle GOING NOWHERE. WEIRD ISN'T IT? But that's beauty of being human, it's knowing that there is a purpose for each existence, and whatever that may be, it's also the reason why we still wake up each day, TO DISCOVER THE MISSING PIECE OF THE PUZZLE thay would make our lives complete..."

The quote somehow striked me. Like a spear straight to my heart.

I have been feeling this for the past 7 months. Asking questions to myself and to God. Random questions like why, when, where. Questions that needs to be answered.

WE go on with our lives as time goes by. Meeting certain individuals, encountering new experiences and discovering new things that AFFECTS us mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

How long does one's journey in life should take? What's at stake? What's the catch?

Personally, I'm longing for those days when everytime I wake up each morning...I have someone I can hug right by my side. Someone to cuddle with. Someone to exchange "good morning" messages through text. I MISS BEING IN LOVE.

There were times that I FEEL SO ALONE! So EMPTY. I remember one time, I browsed through my phonebook and I told myself how pathetic it is to feel that I have like more than a hundred (not including my collegues) and you can't have anyone to talked to knowing that you were always there for them everytime they wanted you to be there.

But like what the quote said, maybe that's beauty of being human. That's the mystery of life. We just have to live with it and embrace it. That the missing pieces we are looking for are still to come. That the people that can make us feel complete is still making his/her own way towards us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?