January 29, 2010

ADVANCE HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!



OMG!!! February is soooooooooo fast approaching. Like I can hear it knocking on my door. Hehehe.

Yes, I'm single! And I'm back to my old self of celebrating Valentine's Day without anyone to be with. Sigh! But on the brighter side, I still have my family and my friends to keep me company, give me a tight hug and a kiss on Feruary 14...that is if they are available (Of course they will be!)

My plans for Vday?! I might just stay at home(thank God it will fall on a Sunday..Lol) maybe watch some dvds. I can also go to the mall and treat myself for a dinner or whatever. Who knows...that by just simply walking alone, you make one couple's Valentines day not sooo good! Harharhar!


So to all single ladies, gays out there like me...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?