January 11, 2010

TO DO...

This blog is about what they call New Year's resolutions and also some of the things that I wanna do and achieve this 2010. Yes, I know that this is sooooo late for posting but there's no harm in sharing this right?! Hehehe

Ok..first, um I will try my best (and I hope I can do it) to stop smoking or hopefully lessen the sticks that I puff for a day. Basically, I'm smoking a pack of Winston Lights a day and that even doubles if I drink. I kinda consider these cigarettes as my inhaler everytime I drink.


When I saw Robin Padilla advertising Liveraide, I told myself that I will also cut down the number of days going to bars and drunk myself till the last drop and that I should be taking good care of my liver...hehehe. Wanna be a liverlover too! It's like everyday of my life or every other day...after work or just merely out of boredom I would drink, regardless if it's beer, vodka, rum, brandy...basically everything that contains alcohol and that can make me drunk. I don't go for Colt 45 and Red Horse, they are too strong for me...Hahaha!


Next is to SAVE!!! And this time it's for REAL! God! It's such a shame to say that I've been working for 5 years now but I still have no savings. Wait! Wait! Wait! Before you start opening your mouth and nag me...hear this, the reason why i don't have any savings is because I'm supporting my family. I'm like acting like the head of our family. Everybody knows what our family went through, hello...it's like an open book to all of my friends and even my colleagues from work. It's not that easy to be the breadwinner of the family you know. Every payday, more than half of what I earn goes to my family for the groceries, electric wan water bills, and other expenses and I can say that at least I'm not that spending it all on my vices.


When it comes to my career...I really have this small voice inside of me saying that I've had enough with the boradcast industry. Maybe because of the stress or just the feeling of being burnt out...I want to have another career. A career/work like any normal homo sapiens who are working in a company or a corporation would have. Like an 8am-5pm job and after that shift, you can go home carefree, not minding if work will come right after you. A work that will not bug you if you're out on a date with someone, or watching movie with friends or perhaps while you're lying on your couch and doing the dvd marathon thing...One thing's for sure, I love this job.(Why would I take up Mass Communication and even apply in ABSCBN if i don't want to? Right?) But I guess it's not that bad to try other things ayt?


This is my favorite...I still wanna see the world. I love travelling. I really do! I really envy those people running against each other in Amazing Race. The world is such a big place for us and it has lots of good sights to see, many things to try. I wanna go to Japan and wear kimono.


I wanna eat some pasta in Italy and visit Rome.



Wanna go to Macau and of course...


I wanna strut my ass like Carrie Bradshaw did in Manhattan in the US.


Lastly, I wanna meet that special someone. That somoeone whom I can be my source of inspiration aside from my family and friends. That someone whom at the end of the day, I can be with and just lie beside him. That someoen whom I can exchange sweet words. That someone whom I can call mine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jerome!!!

    I've been reading some of your post here since the day you left your blog link in Melason.net =) I love reading your stories. GOd bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may shiela

    hi. nice to hear that. thank you so much for reading my posts.... melason forever! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something?