January 9, 2010

PATCHING UP PT.1

As I sat on the bus yesterday on my way to work, I received a text message from Clarice...a friend, whom I deliberately deleted on my phonebook (but inevitably not in my life) So why did I delete her? If you have read my THEN AND NOW entry last December, you would know.
She's asking if I'm free on a Saturday morning for coffee. What I did is I immediately texted Zelda and told her that Clarice is inviting me to meet up. All of the latter's texts and my replies were forwarded instantly to Zelda. I knew that Clarice wanted to patch things up and maybe even tried to salvage the friendship, unfortunately she got a "no can't do" response because I told her that I have work on a Saturday, Salamat Dok and Rated K.


I wanted to show some empathy on her and asked how are THEY doing and she said that they're ok and she also did asked the same thing.

Don't you find it so akward when you are texting with someone whom you used to consider your friend but eventually that friendship somehow crumbled and have shaken just because of poor communications?

Unfortunately, we weren't able to see each other because I'm still doing some things and that she has to catch up with Prince, her boyfriend. So I suggested to her that we should have it move next Saturday.

I'm glad that Clarice tried her very best to reach out for me. I mean, well Clarice is always been one of my closest in the barkada aside from Zelda. We both love cartoons and we tend to have some modd swings once in a while.

Wait for the update, we'll meet up next Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?