January 18, 2010

GOOFING AROUND


Have you ever experienced going to work and found out that you have nothing to do. It's not because you don't wanna work, it's just simply because you are done for the day and that you don't wanna step out of the office yet.

This happened Monday (January 11, 2010) last week when after my meeting for Salamat Dok which ended around 12noon. I was suppose to go straight to another meeting (Rated K) but since the people from Rated K were stuck in the Media Ethics Forum, I was left alone and so I decided to go online, check my Facebook account, emails etc...and then I got bored!

So what I did, I took out my phone and pose like a cam whore and entertained myself just to kill time.


Here are my other wacky poses...Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?