December 28, 2009

AFTER 9 YEARS...

We were young then...naive, carefree and vulnerable. After 9 years, here we are...mature and independent.

We thought that this "reunion" would never happen mainly because we have our own lives now, new set of friends, some already have the family of their own not to mention the fact that we are all busy with our jobs, but hey last December 26, 2009...we were there!




It started with me cascading text messages to my classmates that I have contacts with. Then I set the date, time and the venue and asked everyone what they can contribute to the party aside from their presence...lol.






It was Ate Sharry, (Sharlyne Samonte, our Class President way back highschool) who arrived first with her pansit. Followed by Lesley and LK from "Youngsters" who brought brownies and the list goes on...




Honestly, I really felt so overwhelmed with what happened that night. Good old friends once again saw each other. I rented a videoke but it was not a hit maybe because that night wasn't a night for singing yet a night of catching up...9 years of catching up.




Bill asked me a favor if I can gather all his barkada that night, out of 13...I only had 5 which is Mael, Cholo, Anthony, Ryan and Paolo.



The attendance may not be as i expected it to be but I could not ask for more that night. I guess everyone would agree that the Christmas Party/ Reunion/ get together was a success...and I'm pretty sure that this won't be the last.





Just like the song we sang during our high school graduation..."God be with you till we meet again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?