December 16, 2009

RK AT EK



Right now, I'm still trying to fight not to fall asleep...coz I still have some things to do. By the way, Inatiable is flying to Tacloban technically later around 4:50 am for my Rated K coverage.



Going back, yesterday rather early this morning around past 2am, we were done for the yearender episode spiels of Rated K held remotely at Enchanted Kingdom.



While walking down the pavement of EK, I called my girlfriend Zelda and told her that the place is so nostalgic, bringing back memories about 4 or 5 years ago where our "FRIENDS" and us (Zelda and me) went to EK.



Oh well, enough with them, this blog has nothing to do with them. While our host was busy doing her spiels, we, her staff were busy...taking pictures. Hehehe. This is the type of camera we're not really shy posing in front of...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?