March 29, 2010

SOMETHING WENT UP!


It was another typical Wednesday for me but instead of coming in at work at 10am, I was already sipping a cup of coffee and puffing a cigarette at 8:30am. Well, I have a shoot then at Manila Doctors Hospital together with my Salamat Dok's partner in crime Mami O.

When we got to Manila Doctors, we started Mami O's shoots first. Afterwhich it was my turn to interview their resident Endocrinologist. Poor me, we have to wait until the doctor finishes his patients. One patient came after the other.

Then I fell asleep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...........

When I woke up, it was about 1pm. I saw Mami O standing from a chair after having her BP read. I asked the nurse humbly if she can also take my BP which she instantly said yes.

After like a minute...she said that my BP is 150 over 100. Even if I'm working in Salamat Dok, I'm not really good about medical terms, conditions specially when it sounds too technical.
The nurse told me that I'm HIGHBLOOD.




WHAT THE FUCK! HOW CAN THAT BE?! I MEAN, I'M ONLY 26...WAIT, NO, I'M A FAB 26 (LOL) AND HOW CAN I BE HIGHBLOOD?!?


That happened last week, and now while doing this blog I'm in Calasiao, Pangasinan for another out of town Rated K coverage.

Earlier after having dinner, I think my BP shoot up again because of.......GRRRR! Just by thinking bout him and the way how he do things at work makes me feel so irritated, fucking irritated!

So, as for me...all I have to do is control my emotions, don't let him gets in my way and try to be so oblivious about everything that can and might stress me.
So please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?