March 13, 2010

MEET JOEY...

It's a good feeling to know someone new everytime I go out of town for my shoots in Rated K.

My recent coverage, this time in Camsur gave me the chance to meet Joey.




When I arrived at 8am on Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at CWC...I immediately texted him and informed him that I'm already in CWC. Apparently, there was no reply from him.

After a tiring day because of the long trip and shoot, around 9pm if my memory serves me well...my phone rang and to my surprise, it's him calling. So i answered it and he asked for my name and then eventually it led to almost one and a half hour of phone conversation.

We talked about almost everything (well, not really..hehehe) We talked about his ex, my ex, his likes, my likes, my dislikes, his dislikes etc...

The phone conversations didn't end there. It continued the day after while I'm having breakfast, and even while I'm on a shoot.

I told him that we might go to Naga to grab some drinks and experience the city. Our team went to The Tent along Magsaysay Avenue and after waiting for not that long, he showed up. I excused myself from my group and at last we finally met.

I ordered Wengweng (their wengweng is sooooooo strong here) and he had gilbeys Premium Light. We talked again for hours, this time face to face. But then, he had to leave coz he still have to wake up early the next day.

Then came Thursday, not much of phone calls were made that day...because I didn't have a signal in Caramoan and that he's also quite busy. Though I'm pretty sure that we'd see each other again that night coz they have this function at CWC. And so we did. I introduced him to my writer Stan and Ate Gigi.

We're supposed to talked right after their activity but because he was too tired then, he told me that he'll go home and he'll just call me. And so he did.

Then came Friday, and I have to go back to Manila. I said my goodbye to him through a text message and even sent him another one in a Bikol dialect...

This is what I sent him:

"SAYANG, TULANG ALDAW LANG AKO DIGDI SA CWC...KUNG PWEDE LANG AKO MAGPAWALAT TANO TA DAI...KAPIHAN LANG TALAGA EI."

Honestly, I really wanted to stay...first to enjoy Camsur to the fullest, second to get to know Joey more.

However, he told me that he'll fly to Manila tomorrow, March 14. I don't want to push things but I'm hoping that we'll meet again.

Let's see...

Camsur...CHECKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?