March 25, 2010

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!



Watching movies is really one of my favorite thing to do to relax specially on a weekend or if there are no good stuffs to watch on TV.

Yesterday, after my shoot at Manila Doctors Hospital in Manila... I asked my crew in Salamat Dok if we can have a quick stop in Quiapo to buy some (pirated) dvd's. Good thing they said yes.

So, as soon as I stepped out of the crewcab...I immediately made my way to my favorite dvd stand to find some good movies.

And after like 15 minutes...I have three dvd's in my hands. I grabbed Shutter Island, and one movie I forgot what the title is and Valentine's Day.


So when I got home last night, because of my eagerness to see Valentine's Day and to destress myself from a tiring day of work...I headed straight to the couch and started the movie watching.
This is the second movie I saw who have an ALL STAR CAST. The treatment of the movie is closely similar to Jologs (Star Cinema) wherein every characters in the movie are all connected one way or another. The plot, of course happened during Vday. I can't help but to be touched and cry when Julia Roberts finally see her son. On the other hand, I was enticed when the Football Star player confessed that he's gay.


The conflicts of each couples are so simple to understand. So close to what is really happening in real life.


I was done watching it at 1am. Afterwhich, I felt this feeling of bliss and hope. That we should never give up on love and that we are all equal in love. That we should always believe in love and that love really conquers all and never grows old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?