March 19, 2010

RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES...

A dinner date at Racks in Ortigas last Wednesday was all it take for me to cease the connection I have with Joey (the guy from Naga whom I met in my recent trip to Camsur)

Maybe Ate Gigi was right...that I was just attracted to the new feeling that I am feeling with him. It's what they call euphoria I guess. Though at the back of my mind, I can't help but to think what might happen if I had the courage to lay down all my cards to him. That I like him.

On the otherside, maybe it won't really work between the two of us. He's from Naga and I'm in Quezon City. A long distance relationship in which I've already been through. And believe me, this kind of intimacy always ends up on a sad note.

I was talking to my dear friend Ian last night, saying some sentiments. That I'm tired of being back in the dating scene. The idea of meeting countless men only to find the perfect one is really killing me.

Now, I'm still out here in the battlefield of love...searching and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?