March 4, 2010

THE BEACH

Have I told you guys how much I LOVE the beach?! Well, I guess not. Anyways, three weeks ago I went to San Antonio Zambales for my shoot in Rated K about dolls. (And I was praised by a lot of people because of it. Thanks guys!)


I really don't know what's with the beach. Maybe beacuse of the it's waves running back and forth along the shoreline. Or maybe because of the wind touching 0your skin. Or maybe the feeling of just sitting on the sand and looking at the horizon...waiting for the sun to set.


Last year when I went to Puerto Galera. During the 3-days and 2-nights of my vaca I just go to the beach to sun bathe. Yes! Hehehe.


Now that Holy week is fast approaching, I'm wondering where to go too. Part of me is saying that I should go back to Galera but thinking that Galera would bring back memories of my past love I might pass. A friend is suggesting that we go to Batangas...hmmmm, come to think of it. It's been 3 or 4 years since I had the glimpse of the province.


Soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?