March 4, 2010

PARTY AT TORRE...

One of my closest friend Ian texted me with an invitation to a thanksgiving/dinner party at Torre Venezia along Timog Avenue, Quezon City. I immediately called our fag hag friend Ross (one of the "IT" girls of Malate during our time) Hehehe. So it was confirmed, we three get to see each other again.

I told Ross that it's about time that Ian introduce us two to his new (Nth) boyfriend James. I brought along Ate Wenna, my friend from Salamat Dok.


Around past 9pm when we arrived at the place. The room was already filled with some of Ian's friends (mostly gays and from Channel 7) There were lots of food but Ross and I were looking for something...Ding ding ding, cocktails! Hahaha.


Good thing one of Ian's guests brought a bottle of vodka. And so the party went on...


Ross and I even bought another bottle of Vodka coz we're running out of stock. (Such a drunkard!)



And at last...Ross and I finally met James. Funny thing, Ian have been telling stories about us and that he knows us already.


Personally, it felt like the three of us (Ian, Ross and me) are working in the same company even if Ian is a KAPUSO and Ross and I are KAPAMILYAS. Second, it's like our 4 year-friendship way back college days was just yesterday. Maybe that's what I like about it. It's like it's never fading. Right Ross? Right Ian?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?