March 25, 2010

DECADE AFTER...

If you guys can only see me while doing this blog, you'd probably wonder why I can't get my smile off my face. I tried but I really can't.

Okay, last night while talking to my friend Dai (thanks to Sun Cellular's Call and TExt Unlimited Service) she mentioned about Regil and that he is on FB. "HA?! SI REGIL?!" are the words that came out from my mouth when I heard his name.

(Music pls...something nostalgic...lol)

Regil Joseph Martinez is his complete name aka Regil or "Tots" as our classmates call him. He's my first crush, my first love?! Hahaha.


If I'm not mistaken, it was about 10 years ago since I last saw him. We never really had the chance to share a ride going to school or going home. I just know that he's taking up Med and that he's studying in UP Manila.

(Back to present time)

Anyways, when Dai told me that he's on FB i immediately asked her what name is he using and after a few minutes....his picture flashed in front of me.


What's my reaction?! Well, not being on his side but mind you...he still got the looks. The pictures were not that of a good quality but you can easily tell that he's really goodlooking. Hahaha. Oh my god, do I sound like I still have a crush on him? Answer is...NO!

I explained to Dai that my reaction (including the undeniable smile) is just plain amazement...that after soooooooooo many years I get to see him again even if I just saw his pics.

Question is, will he add me up on FB or not?

5 comments:

  1. and so I am curious.... Did he add you up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to anonymous

    im not really after if he'll add me up or not. and besides, why you asking anyway? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. anu ung fb account niya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. parang in love kaparin sakanya eh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nagkita pa ba kayo ulet after?

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something?