March 13, 2010

COME NORTH, CAMSUR!

After 2 years, I found myself back to Bicol region. The first place was Naga and the second one was in Legaspi. This time in Camsur for my rated K shoot.

We left Manila around 1am and I was surprised that we reached CWC at past 8am. We immediately settled in our rooms and slept for two hours so we can regain our strenght because of the long trip.


The accommodations in CWC are surprisingly affordable...like the Cabins where we stayed in, the Cabanas and the Trailers.


At 12noon we decided to get up and have our lunch then we started working.

The story primarily is about Camsur. On how the province rose as the number one tourist destination now and I heard that Camsur already defeated Boracay.


I was surprised to see how beautiful Camsur really is. Saw it's famous tourist spots like Lake Buhi, Mt. Isarog and of course the infamous Caramoan.


They call it the Caramoan Peninsula. It holds a number of beaches like Hunungan, Matukad and Gota where Survivor Israel, France, Bulgaria had their shoots.

No doubt, I will definitely go back to Camsur!

2 comments:

  1. Ima gonna go to this breathtaking place this summer! can't wait! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy,
    hi, thanks for reading my blog. hope you still enjoying reading some of my posts...yes, camsur is really a nic eplace to go to to relax and unwind...

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something?