September 23, 2009

THERE HE GOES...

Last Monday, I got the chance to chat with one of my ex-boyfriend Stefano Ruzza on YM.

It was two years ago when we first met each other in Cebu. I did a coverage in the Queen City of the South and stayed at Hilton Hotel where he was working as the Director of Operations. God, writing this down makes me feel so nostalgic about it. It's like it just happened yesterday.




Ours is a long distance relationship coz I'm in Manila and he's in Cebu. We were able to sustain it for 3 months then we broke up.


Going back to our chat converasation...I played a scheme on him and told him that I'm in Sri Lanka for a vacation. He said that it's a wrong timing for us coz he's at Switzerland to visit his family. And he also added that he's with Jake (his boyfriend in Cebu while we're still together)


Then, he said..." Hey, did I tell you that Jake and I got married here in Switzerland?"

There was a 5 second pause before I could type my reply. I have no other words to say aside from congratulations.
Oh well, I bid them good life ahead of them. Honestly...Lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?