September 10, 2009

PATIENTLY WAITING...

Being back in the dating scene after breaking up last May with my ex(Richard So), the elusive boyfriend that I'm looking and waiting for is still nowhere in sight.

Sometimes, I can't help but think if I have lost my touch. But then again, hey, maybe it's not yet time. And maybe, he's still on his way...to me.

Four months of being single doesn't mean I'm not getting my share of fun with boys. Duh! Of course I still know how to have fun and really know how to get it. But eventhough I'm getting what I want, these guys that I met are not connecting with me. Frankly speaking, they just passed by to scratch my back. Hahaha...Well, that's inevitable. But the one million dollar question is when will I meet him?

Patience is a virtue. It's so cliche! Whatever happen to the saying that time is gold?

Oh well, let's just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?