September 22, 2009

BBC INUMAN


I never know that there is such a Clan fad that's going on in the gay scene. And I was too oblivious about that until I joined one.

At first I was kinda hesitant coz I don't really see the logic about it. But after how many weeks, I kinda liked it and began embracing it. The clan is called BBC which stands for Bi Bulakenos Clan.

As far as i know, we are more or less 30 in the group. A brood of bisexuals from all over the province of Bulacan.



Last Sunday, the clan did a get together in Malolos c/o Evo's house. (Thanks for the venue) Though it wasn't successful in terms of attendance, it was definitely fun. We were just there, drinking, goofing around, teasing and basically enjoying.




1 comment:

  1. Ori here

    I view it na, nice one

    Good blogspot!!!


    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something?