September 1, 2009

SINGAPORE TRIP


My flight was around 130pm last August 3, 2009. My destination, the Lion City. Singapore. I arrived around 5pm. A friend's friend picked us up at the airport and headed straight to her place so we can leave our luggages so we can eat freely.



First destination was Suntec Mall. But I stayed with my highschool friend's pad in Bedok. We went to Merlion Park, Bugis, Chinatown and of course Sentosa.

Singapore is a big Makati that holds a diverse number of people from different races. There's Indian, Pakistani, Bangladesh, Chinese, Malay and of course Filipino. There's also people from the western part of the globe.


I can compare Singapore to Malaysia wherein the only mode of transportations are buses, cabs and MRT. Another thing, Singapore is so strict when it comes to smoking.

The food is great. I love the Pratta, Satay and the Nasi Goreng. There's also a number of good shopping areas especially in Orchard, Bugis and Chinatown and the infamous Mustafa Center in Little India. You just have to bear with the not so nice smell of the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?