September 1, 2009

I'M JUST NOT SO INTO YOU

Last Sunday, the guy I've been constantly texting for the past two months decided to go for a meet up.

He's from Malolos. A 27 year old Operations Manager of Convergys. He agreed to go over my place in Meycauayan.

He arrived around 8pm with a bottle of Vodka and Brandy. I introduced him to my friend who's also a neighbor.

He's neat, nice, with a good sense of humor. Definitely, I liked him. I wouldn't be texting him if I don't right?!

After drinking, we opted to go to bed to have some time of our own. Hehehe. You know what this means.

So we did it.

Of course we also talked. He asked if I'm willing to start a relationship with him. Maybe because of the alcohol that made me say yes but now I'm taking it back. LOL

I don't know, maybe it's because of how he kiss...or simply I'm just so not into him.

Dude, thanks for the sex...but the idea of "us" as a couple is sooo not a good idea.

There's still a lot of guys out there...Sorry!!!

Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?