September 1, 2009

IAN'S BIRTHDAY

It was Ian's birthday and he set up a post birthday celebration at The Legend Villas in Boni, Mandaluyong last August.

I met up Ross (one of my close friend from college, well until now we are still) at Boni 711 then proceeded to the venue.




Ian's been a dear friend and a good rival I must say since our college years. Right Samantha?! Lol.


It was a night of food, drinks, seeing old friends from college and of course partying!


There are also attendees from Ian's home station, Channel 7 as can be seen below...


The attendance from our block in college wasn't that big compared to some of Ian's guest but we made sure that we enjoyed seeing each other again. Maybe we should try doing this more often, right Ross?


(me, ross, kathy and aubrey)


(me and ross)

(xeng, ross and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?