July 2, 2010

WRONG...

I've chat with this guy on PR last Tuesday. The chat conversation ended with the two of us swapping phone digits.

After logging out, he called me up to continue the conversation that was cut. He's nice and yup, he's kinda ok. So I asked if we can meet up. And yes he said yes. But due to an unavoidable editing that night, it was rescheduled to another day.

Yesterday, to make up for falling asleep last Wednesday in which he surprised me that he'll go over to our house and that he ended up waiting at 7-11 store in Sto.Nino, Meycauayan Bulacan...we agreed to meet at Trinoma around 8pm.

He was wearing a pinstripe polo (had a hard time finding him coz he told me he's wearing a black polo only to find out that it's not plain black at all) So I went inside Penshoppe and asked him to just go there and it was a success. At last.

Upon walking and finding some good place to eat dinner, he pointed the area where he was waiting for me. When my eyes turned to his fingers direction, I told him..." I thought you're on the ground floor? This is second floor!"

After eating dinner, we transferred to Jack's Loft. I had Cafe Latte and my Winston Lights while we converse (and me suffer the agony of talking to him) On my mind, I'm running some reasons to cut the night. Guess what, another boo-boo...I asked him how many bf have he had here in Manila (the guy is from Palawan) He said he had only one and the guy is from Manila. When I asked him where in Manila, without batting an eyelash he answered confidently SAN JOSE DEL MONTE BULACAN.

I can't take it anymore!!!

OMFG! The guy's an idiot! And I can't take it! Just for the sake of being humane, I stayed for dinner and coffee aterwards then asked the aid of my friend Liezel to call me so I have my reasons to escape. Whew!

Meet the idiot...ooops, Jun rather.