July 30, 2010

ENCANTADIA...

Our executive producer in Rated K, Kuya Otep tweeted me that he got something that we both like. Clueless to what it really is, I replied to his tweet.

After lunch, he arrived at the office but headed straight to his meeting along with the other executive producers then he called me up.

I excused myself but obviuosly the meeting wasn't starting yet. Then Kuya Otep reached his hand inside his bag and took out something and handed it to me.

Literally, I screamed. Of course I thanked him for the wonderful gift.

He bought a complete season (original that is) of Encantadia. The Encantadia I used to watch way back 2005 if I'm not mistaken.


I can still recall how I used to hate Sunshine Dizon for her role there.
And emulate Danaya. Really, I'm a HUGE FAN!


Here it is...


Currently, I'm now at episode 13. I can't wait till the next book of Encantadia comes out over GMA.