July 5, 2010

MEET JOSEPH...

Coming from a bad, bad, bad date last Thursday with that guy named Jun; I seek my friend Liezel's help to get me out of that date. So after a so-called official phone call, I managed to escape from Alcatraz.


I went back to ABS-CBN to meet Liezel, Ate Doodes and Ate Joy. We went to Homer's to drown myself from that horrible date. The table just beside ours hold 4 young college guys. I was gazing at them when this guy looked into my direction and smiled.


After one hour, his friends bid him goodbye and he's left there all alone. Good thing the guy smokes and that his lighter run out of butane. He approached me and voila, he's sitted beside me. Hehehe.

His name is Joseph, a 21 year old College student of AMA University. He lives in Project 8, QC.


We (me and him) went home around 2am or was it 3am? Wink!